Current road closures across Brisbane
Brisbane City Council wishes to advise that the following roads are closed due to water and or debris over the road.
The following roads are fully closed:
- Allawah Road, Mt Crosby
- Dorchester Street, South Brisbane
- Factory Road between Ipswich Motorway and Boundary Road, Oxley
- Fleming Road, Kenmore Hills
- Ipswich Motorway, Oxley
- Kholo Road, Kholo Bridge, Kholo
- Marshall Road at Causeway and Elmes Road, Rocklea
- Moggill Ferry Road, Moggill
- Mount Crosby Road (Colleges Crossing), Colleges Crossing
- Orsova Road, Yeronga
- Rafting Ground Road, Brookfield
The following roads are partially closed:
- Lutana Street and Wayland Street, Stafford
- Knutsford Street at Redbourne Street, Chermside West
- Skyline Avenue, Tarragindi
Motorists are advised not to drive through floodwaters or ignore road closure signs.
For up to date information on road conditions, visit the Traffic and Transport Information website or phone 13 19 40.
For wet weather related issues outside your property such as blocked stormwater drains, contact Council on 07 3403 8888.
For emergency flood or storm assistance, contact the SES on 132 500.