Brisbane City Council's structure is aligned with Council's obligations under the National Competition Policy.
Council has five divisions and two work groups that help run Brisbane services and activities, and manage resources.
The divisions are:
- Brisbane Infrastructure
- Brisbane Lifestyle
- Brisbane Transport
- City Planning and Sustainability
- Organisational Services
The work groups are:
- Disaster Response and Recovery
- Office of the Lord Mayor and CEO
For more details, download the:
- Brisbane City Council organisation chart (PDF - 85kb)
- Brisbane City Council organisation chart (Word - 97kb)