January 2013 flood and severe weather recovery
Find out about recovery efforts after the January 2013 severe weather and flood event.
Some documents on this page need Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer installed on your computer to view or print them.
You can download fact sheets on:
- Services for residents in a flood clean up (Word - 141kb)
- Volunteering in a disaster (Word - 142kb)
- What residents can expect from volunteers (Word - 137kb)
- Advice for handling and disposing of hazardous materials (Word - 93kb)
- Cleaning your food business after severe weather (Word - 111kb)
Community Recovery Centres
The Moorooka and Wooloowin Community Recovery Centres have permanently closed. Outreach services will continue and more information can be found on the Queensland Government website.