City Plan 2000 document
The Brisbane City Plan 2000 (City Plan) is a technical document more than 2,000 pages long. Information is divided into five chapters and five appendices.
City Plan contents
The City Plan PDF documents may be inaccessible to website assistive technologies. For assistance, phone Council on 07 3403 8888.
All City Plan documents are bookmarked with specific points of interest. To access the links, click the 'Bookmarks' tab located in the left margin of the document.
Some documents on this page need Adobe Reader to view or print them. You can download Adobe Reader for free.
- Chapter 1: About the City Plan
- Chapter 2: The Strategic Plan
- Chapter 3: Areas and Assessment Process
- Chapter 4: Local Plans
- Chapter 5: Codes and related provisions
- Appendix 1: Summary of the Priority Infrastructure Plan
- Appendix 2: Planning Scheme Policies
- Appendix 3: Designations
- Appendix 4: Technical and Supporting Information
- Appendix 5: Priority Infrastructure Plan
- Appendix 6: Brisbane Interim Flood Response maps
- Maps and plans for trunk infrastructure
- Schedule of works for future trunk infrastructure
- Planning scheme maps