The CityGlider buses provide high-frequency transport from West End to Teneriffe and Ashgrove to Stones Corner.
The CityGlider service links to the CityCycle bike hire scheme. CityCycle provides bike hire stations near CityGlider stops. This enables access to the new bus service from Teneriffe, CBD, South Brisbane and West End.
The CityGlider and CityCycle schemes are part of Council's commitment to reduce traffic congestion and improve public transport across the inner city. In addition to CityCat and CityFerry services, both schemes also link to:
- busway and rail connections
- CBD attractions
- new residential developments
The CityGlider bus service includes:
- pre-paid ticketing and dual-door boarding for faster entry and exit
- a fast and regular timetable
- 24-hour service on Friday and Saturday and 18-hour service from Sunday to Thursday
Online Route map
New Maroon CityGlider
Brisbane's inner-western and south-eastern suburbs are closer than ever thanks to Council's new Maroon CityGlider service.
The route operates from Ashgrove to Stones Corner connecting major sporting, entertainment, shopping and dining precincts. The Maroon CityGlider route travels:
- every 10 minutes during peak times and 15 minutes off peak
- 18 hours a day from Thursday to Sunday and 24 hours a day on Friday and Saturday
- throughout Friday and Saturday nights at 30 minute intervals after midnight
Attractions along the route include:
- Ashgrove Village shopping precinct
- Paddington boutiques and cafes
- Suncorp Stadium
- Caxton Street food and cultural precinct
- King George Square
- Cultural Centre
- South Bank Parklands
- The Gabba
- Stones Corner outlet shopping
Some documents on this page need Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer installed on your computer to view or print them.
You can download the Maroon CityGlider route map (PDF - 533kb), Maroon CityGlider route map (Word - 660kb)
The Blue CityGlider travels from West End to the west of the CBD to Newstead in the East. It links outer city CityCat stops to the heart of the CBD. The CityGlider route travels:
- every five minutes during peak times and 10-15 minutes off peak
- 18 hours a day from Sunday to Thursday and 24 hours a day on Friday and Saturday
- West End to South Brisbane via Montague Road, Mollison Street and Melbourne Street
- across the Brisbane River on the Victoria Bridge
- through the city via Adelaide Street
- Fortitude Valley to or from Newstead using Wickham and Ann Streets
Download the Blue CityGlider route map - (PDF - 690kb), Blue CityGlider route map (Word - 550kb)
Due to the frequency of the service, a written timetable is not produced, however specific service and stop information can be found through the journey planner function on the TransLink website or by contacting TransLink on 13 12 30.
For any enquiries or feedback on the CityGlider bus service: