Brisbane City Council is making changes to Brisbane's ferry network on 21 October 2013. The minor timetable and route changes will enable Council to deliver an efficient and more economically sustainable network.
- Non-peak daytime services on weekdays (those running after the morning peak and before the evening peak) will run every 15 minutes instead of every 12 minutes
- Night CityCat services will run every 30 minutes instead of every 25 minutes from Sunday to Thursday
- Last service Sunday to Thursday will leave Riverside at approximately 11:15pm
- Cross River Ferry service timetables will change, but will continue to have a 10-15 minute frequency for most of the day
- Due to go slows, 12 minutes will be added on to trips both ways between Apollo Road and The University of Queensland (UQ)
Express services will no longer stop at Teneriffe during peak periods. Cross-river services to Bulimba from Teneriffe are available for commuters to access express services from Bulimba to the city. CityGlider bus services are also available from Teneriffe ferry terminal for commuters to access the city.
For more information about the changes, visit TransLink.