Eyes in the suburbs
Brisbane City Council is working towards a cleaner and greener city through the Eyes in the Suburbs promotion, offering residents the opportunity to win cash prizes each month when they report issues and maintenance matters throughout the Brisbane area. The promotion is held from 1 July 2019 to 30 June 2020 and residents can enter a monthly draw to win one of ten cash prizes of $100 when they lodge an eligible maintenance or repair issue.
To enter the Eyes in the Suburbs promotion, you must lodge a request and identify your intention to be included in the promotion. To lodge a request:
- phone Council on 3403 8888 and notify the consultant you wish to be included in the ‘Eyes in the Suburbs’ promotion at the time of the call
- submit an online form via Council’s website and select the option to be included in the promotion at the end of the form
- send an MMS or SMS to 0429 234 948 and mention the ‘Eyes in the Suburbs’ promotion in your message.
To be eligible to enter this promotion, you must:
- reside in the City of Brisbane
- be aged over 18 or have the consent of a parent or guardian
- not be an employee or a contracted staff member of Brisbane City Council.
Read the full Terms and Conditions of the Eyes in the Suburbs promotion.