Broncos New Era 2019 merchandise competition - Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions set out all of the information regarding the Brisbane City Council – Brisbane Broncos New Era 2019 merchandise competition (the Terms and Conditions)
- The promoter of the competition is Brisbane City Council ABN 72 002 765 795 acting through Corporate Communication, Organisational Services whose principal offices are at Brisbane Square, 266 George Street, Brisbane (the Promoter).
- Information on how to enter the competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition entry is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Prize: The winner of the competition will receive four (4) Brisbane Broncos New Era 2019 caps (the Prize).
The Prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Any additional expenses incurred by the winner, other than those outlined in these Terms and Conditions, are the responsibility of the Prize winners.
The Prize must be redeemed by the Prize winner. If the Prize winner is under eighteen (18) years of age, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian when redeeming the Prize.
- Competition period: The competition will open at 9:00am AEST on Monday 1 April 2019 and close at 12:00 noon AEST on Friday 12 April 2019. No entries will be accepted after this time.
- How to enter: To enter the competition, entrants must complete the online entry form at:
A person may enter the competition more than once, however, only one entry per email address will be accepted, any subsequent entries with the same email address will be deemed invalid.
Entrants will receive a confirmation email from the Promoter to advise they have been entered in the competition once the online entry form has been successfully submitted.
- Eligibility: To be eligible to enter this competition, a person must:
- be a resident of the City of Brisbane, identified by the postcode provided on the online entry form;
- fully and legibly complete all the details on the online entry form; and
- not be an employee or contracted staff of the Promoter.
- Competition draw: The winner of the competition will be the first eligible entry randomly drawn by an Officer of the Promoter on Monday 15 April 2019 at 9am AEST.
The decision of that Officer shall be conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner notification: The winner will be notified via phone or email by an Officer of the Promoter by 4.30pm AEST Monday 15 April 2019.
- Prize claim and Prize re-draw: The winner must claim the Prize or contact the Promoter, either by way of email or phone, by 4:30pm AEST Monday 29 April 2019 (the Prize Claim Date).
If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter will re-draw an eligible entry until a contactable winner has been located and the Prize is claimed.
- No liability of Promoter: The Promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for late, misplaced, lost or ineligible entries. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of the Prize. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury sustained in connection with the entry into the competition or acceptance of the Prize. This paragraph is not intended to exclude any liability which cannot be excluded under Australian consumer protection laws. Any such liability is limited to the resupply of the Prize.
- Privacy consent: By entering into this competition, the entrant acknowledges and consents to their personal information being collected and stored by the Promoter for the purpose of this competition.
- Force Majeure: If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned (including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter), which corrupts or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify all entries from any individual who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process which as a result corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same Terms and Conditions.
- Competition updates or cancellation: Council reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and to cancel or amend the competition at any time without notice or further recourse to the entrants.