New World City Internship Program eligibility criteria
Students must meet the following eligibility criteria to participate in the New World City Internship Program.
- The applicant must be an international student studying at a Brisbane university, with a valid student visa.
- The applicant must obtain an Upper Intermediate to Advanced English level of International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with an overall academic score of 6.5 and above.
- Preference will be given to students from one of Brisbane’s Sister Cities:
- Abu Dhabi
- The applicant must be in their final year or second-last year of study as at 2018.
- The applicant must currently live in the Brisbane City Council local government area.