Event terms and conditions
- Brisbane City Council, as hosts of Brisbane Innovate, reserves the right to refuse any application for registration without giving a reason.
- Substitutions are welcome up to 48 hours prior to the event. Notice of substitution must be provided via email to the event coordinator.
- Programme content/speakers is/are subject to change without notice.
- Selection of roundtable participants is at the sole discretion of Brisbane City Council. Council reserves the right to accept or refuse late entries at its discretion and without notifying other applicants.
- Photograph and video consent:
- we love to share what happens at the event and throughout the day will take photographs or videos
- they may be used in a number of mediums including publications and promotional material
- by entering the event you agree to allow us to perpetually use and publish any photograph and/or video, without compensation, which may contain an image of you in any of Brisbane City Council’s publications or other promotional material, in print or online
- you should be aware that by us publishing the photograph and/or video on the internet, it will be accessible to the public and other internet users and we will have limited control over its subsequent use and disclosure.