Brisbane City Council is committed to advancing Brisbane’s place in Asia and the world and promoting Brisbane as Australia's New World City. Council’s international business programs aim to improve the economic benefits and opportunities for Brisbane-based businesses by:
- building sister city relationships throughout the Asia Pacific and Middle East
- networking to build and strengthen trade connections with international markets
- attracting foreign investment
- co-ordinating inbound international delegation and business missions to overseas markets.
Council's International Relations and Multicultural Affairs team facilitate and manage these programs and act as a referral service for businesses wanting to connect with Asia and the word. Find out more about how this team can help you and your business and how you can contact them.
Bring your delegation to Brisbane
International visitors who would like to meet with officials from Brisbane City Council should contact the International Relations and Multicultural Affairs Unit.
Contact the International Relations and Multicultural Affairs Unit by:
- email to email@example.com
- phone council on 07 3403 8888 and ask for the International Relations and Multicultural Affairs Unit
- sending a letter to:
International Relations and Multicultural Affairs Unit
GPO Box 2287
Brisbane Qld 4001