Conditions and Guidelines of use:
- Material released by Brisbane City Council must be used in line with conditions and guidelines for use.
- A fee may also be payable to Brisbane City Council for production of a digital file of the specified material if this request is granted.
- An invoice will be issued with right to use.
- Permission to use the specified material must be obtained in writing from Council's Corporate Communication branch.
- Permission is granted for the materials and/or elements to be used only as specified in the Request for Right to Use Brisbane City Council Copyright Material.
- The permission to use is granted on an instance by instance basis for the specified purpose. It is not an ongoing right to use.
- Any exemption from these conditions and guidelines must be obtained in writing from Council's Corporate Communication branch.
- Distribution of any of the specified material in any form is only permitted as per the written Permission to use.
If you have any questions, you can:
- Contact Council's Corporate Communication branch on 07 3403 4962
- Email the Corporate Communication branch
All fields are mandatory unless otherwise advised.