Council produces The Regenerator, a biannual newsletter, empowering local residents to work with Council to protect our natural assets and create a sustainable city.
This newsletter forms part of the Community Conservation Partnership Program (CCPP) and promotes the work of local bush care groups, catchment groups, and Land for Wildlife partners. It keeps them and conservation-minded residents up to date with the latest restoration techniques and projects, and encourages community participation in conserving and rehabilitating our urban bushland.
Download the newsletter:
- The Regenerator - Autumn 2019 (PDF - 828kb)
- The Regenerator - Autumn 2019 (Word - 142kb)
- The Regenerator - Spring 2018 (PDF - 1.6Mb)
- The Regenerator - Spring 2018 (Word - 120Kb)
- The Regenerator - Autumn 2018 (PDF - 1.6Mb)
- The Regenerator - Autumn 2018 (Word - 153kb).
We are always looking for ways to improve The Regenerator and would like to know your thoughts.
Help us provide you with the most informative and interesting content by answering a few questions in this short survey.
To find out more information:
- send us an email
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888.