Cleaner Suburbs Awards
Brisbane City Council developed the Cleaner Suburb Awards to champion the achievements of residents and groups who work together for a clean and green city. Council has partnered with CitySmart to deliver the awards.
Cleaner Suburb Awards 2019 winners
A panel of industry experts judged the awards, except the People's Choice Litter Prevention Award which was voted on by the public.
The 2019 winners were announced at a ceremony hosted by the Lord Mayor at Brisbane City Hall on Thursday 17 October.
View the 2019 list of winners and finalists.
There are seven categories and 11 Cleaner Suburbs Awards:
- Councillors' Clean Green Choice Award
- Litter Prevention Award (contains four awards)
- Waste Innovation Award
- Brisbane's Clean Green Award
- People's Choice Litter Prevention Award
- Clean Schools Award (contains two awards)
- Outstanding Clean Green Award.
Find out more about each of these Cleaner Suburbs Awards categories.
For more information on the Cleaner Suburbs Awards you can: