In accordance with Queensland Government health advice, visitors will no longer need to check in or be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter the following facilities from 1am on Thursday 14 April:
- Cafe 641.5 within Chermside Library
- Lord Mayor's City Hall Concerts
- Museum of Brisbane, Brisbane City Hall
- Shingle Inn and Marhaba Cafe, Brisbane City Hall
- Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium.
The Queensland Government has advised masks are still required in healthcare settings, residential aged care, disability accommodation, on public transport, in prisons, detention centres, airports and on planes.
For more information on the current COVID-19 health advice, visit the Queensland Health website or phone 134 COVID.
For more information on Council facilities and events, phone Council on 07 3403 8888.