Last updated: 13.20 Pm, Thursday 22 July 2021
Following the State Government's announcement to continue some restrictions in the Brisbane LGA, masks remain mandatory in Brisbane City Council facilities, services and at events, until 6am Friday, 30 July 2021 in line with Queensland Health advice.
The maximum number of visitors permitted continue to vary according to each venue’s size, layout and social distancing capacity, in line with Queensland Health guidelines.
For more information around current restrictions, view the Queensland Government website.
- Waste services, including residential bin collections, bin repairs and replacements continue as normal, with increased coronavirus sanitation and safety measures in place
- Funeral services at Council facilities will be limited as per Queensland Government guidelines
- Council Cabs and Personalised Public Transport continue to operate, with existing social distancing measures to support eligible clients to access essential services. Passengers and drivers are required to wear masks
- Masks continue to be mandatory when travelling on public transport. Bus and ferry services continue to operate to normal timetables
- Council car parks are operating as normal, however masks are mandatory when outside vehicles.