Brisbane City Council wishes to advise that the Lord Mayor’s City Hall Tuesday Concert events have been cancelled, following the Federal Government’s directive on limiting non-essential mass gatherings to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The following events have been cancelled:
- Music through the Ages, Tuesday 17 March, 12 noon-1pm
- Organ Concert, Tuesday 24 March, 12 noon-1pm
- Pearson and Harvey, Tuesday 31 March, 12 noon-1pm
- Australian Army Band – Brisbane, Tuesday 7 April, 12 noon-1pm
- Showstopper Showcase, Tuesday 14 April, 12 noon-1pm
- Cachicamo Latin Harp, Tuesday 21 April, 12 noon-1pm
- Sam Giddy Organ Recital, Tuesday 21 April, 12 noon-1pm
- Herman's Hermits Story, Tuesday 28 April, 12 noon-1pm
For more information call Council on (07) 3403 8888.
Brisbane City Council is working closely with Queensland Health and the Australian Government and will continue to be guided by these agencies on all matters of public health. Any further updates to our services and facilities will be provided when available. For health advice or information visit www.health.qld.gov.au.