Ascot SES carport extension project
Brisbane City Council is pleased to announce works at the State Emergency Service (SES) North Eastern Group Depot are now complete. These works involved upgrading the existing carport to accommodate additional equipment, watercraft and vehicles to support the SES's ongoing operational needs.
|Address||282 Lancaster Road, Ascot|
|Project outcomes||Extension to existing carport|
|Latest update||End of construction|
About the project
The Ascot SES Carport Extension project involved improving storage by extending the existing caged carport and constructing an additional caged carport. This project allowed for an increase in vehicles and equipment and ensures the Ascot SES can successfully service and respond to the needs of the Brisbane area.
The works included:
- extending the existing caged carport
- constructing a new independent caged carport
- installing a new chain wire gate
- concreting works as required to level the floor of the carports.
Works commenced in early February 2021 and were completed in March 2021. Council would like to thank the community for their patience and understanding while these works were carried out.
If you would like to find out more about the Ascot SES Carport Extension project, you can:
- call the project information line on 1800 884 681 (during business hours)
- call Council on (07) 3403 8888 (outside of business hours)
- email the project team
- write to:
Ascot SES Extension Project
City Projects Office
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001.