Brisbane Community Directory
The Brisbane Community Directory is an online directory available to residents, community organisations, businesses and government departments. Brisbane City Council uses the Brisbane Community Directory as the primary directory for community organisations and services in Brisbane.
Community organisations can register their information for free. Residents and visitors to Brisbane can search for services in their local area.
The directory holds information and contact details on a variety of community services, including:
- youth services
- disability services
- seniors and aged care services
- sporting and social groups
- the arts
- multicultural services
- employment services
- drug and alcohol counselling
- Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ) information and counselling
- mental health services
- crisis and emergency support
- financial counselling
- community centres, halls and facilities.
To search for services or to register your community organisation, visit the Brisbane Community Directory website.