Brisbane Access and Inclusion Plan 2012-2017
Brisbane City Council released the Brisbane Access and Inclusion Plan 2012-2017: Achieving universal inclusion in the life of Brisbane, Australia's new world city. The plan demonstrates Council’s commitment to achieving equitable access and inclusion for everyone.
Brisbane Access and Inclusion Plan document
You can download the Brisbane Access and Inclusions Plan 2012-2017 (PDF - 7Mb).
Alternatively, you can download the plan in parts:
- Cover and Lord Mayor's message (PDF - 203kb)
- Introduction to the plan (PDF - 453kb)
- Part 1: Pedestrian mobility and transports (PDF - 177kb)
- Part 2: Planning, development and infrastructure (PDF - 229kb)
- Part 3: Public building, venues and outdoor spaces (PDF - 144kb)
- Part 4: Vibrant, informed and caring communities (PDF - 190kb)
- Part 5: Your Council, working with you (PDF - 560kb)
Brisbane City Council has developed several alternative formats of the Brisbane Access and Inclusion plan 2012 - 2017 to ensure the document is accessible for all residents.
- Brisbane Access and Inclusion Plan 2012 - 2017 Online
- Brisbane Access and Inclusion Plan 2012 - 2017 Word version (Word - 1Mb)
- Audio version on CD is available through Council libraries.
- To order the plan in print (full document), large-font version (18 pt font) and Braille version complete an online form.
For more information you can:
- email the project team
- phone Council on 07 3403 8888
- send mail to:
Access and Inclusion Plan
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001