Community immunisation clinics
Council's community immunisation clinics offer free vaccinations to residents aged from six weeks up to 79 years of age.
Take a look at the National Health Medical Research Council vaccination schedule for advice about when you should be vaccinated. Also find information on:
- attending a Council community immunisation clinic – what parents and carers must bring
- consent forms.
You do not need to book an appointment to attend a Council community immunisation clinic.
Select a marker on the Google Map to find Council's community immunisation clinic details including:
- opening hours and days.
Alternatively, select a clinic from the list below the map to find dates, or download the:
All clinics are closed on public holidays and during the Christmas holiday period.
Google map of community immunisation clinics
View community immunisation clinics in a larger map.
List of community immunisation clinics
Select the suburb hyperlink in the following list, to find dates for the immunisation clinic.
For further information on clinic locations and times, contact Council's Immunisation Service on 07 3403 8888 or email the Immunisation team.
Parents and legal guardians attending a Council community immunisation clinic must bring their:
- child's immunisation records (also known as the 'red book').
Carers (for example grandparents, non-legal guardians) must also bring:
- an immunisation consent form signed by the child's parent or legal guardian
- a comparison of the effects of diseases and the side effects of vaccines form signed by the child's parent or legal guardian.
The child's parent or legal guardian must complete a consent form. A carer may take a child to the immunisation clinic. However, to have the child immunised, the parent or legal guardian must have completed the:
- immunisation consent form, and
- comparison of the effects of diseases and the side effects of vaccines form (explains potential side effects from the vaccines).
Contact Queensland Health for a school immunisation program consent form.
Download and complete:
- Immunisation consent form (PDF - 134kb)
- Comparison of the effects of diseases and the side effects of vaccines form (PDF - 29kb).
Download the fact sheet in your preferred language and format:
The fact sheet is also available in other languages:
- Traditional Chinese (繁體中文) (PDF - 427kb)
- Traditional Chinese (繁體中文) (Word - 705kb)
- Simplified Chinese (简体中文) (PDF - 415kb)
- Simplified Chinese (简体中文) (Word - 709kb)
- Korean (한국어) (PDF - 421kb)
- Korean (한국어) (Word - 711kb)
- Arabic (العربية) (PDF - 576kb)
- Arabic (العربية) (Word - 796kb)
- Vietnamese (tiếng Việt) (PDF - 537kb)
- Vietnamese (tiếng Việt) (Word - 707kb)
- Spanish (Español) (PDF - 412kb)
- Spanish (Español) (Word - 707kb)
- Hindi (हिन्दी) (PDF - 930kb)
- Hindi (हिन्दी) (Word - 710kb)
- Samoan (Gagana faʻa Sāmoa) (PDF- 490kb)
- Samoan (Gagana faʻa Sāmoa) (Word - 714kb)
- Tagalog (Wikang Tagalog) (PDF - 412kb)
- Tagalog (Wikang Tagalog) (Word - 718kb)
- Punjabi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) (PDF - 647kb)
- Punjabi (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ) (Word - 704kb).