Join Brisbane City Council’s Creative Register to receive information about creative opportunities, events and funding.
The Creative Register aims to:
- connect, support and promote Brisbane’s creative practitioners and creative enterprises
- improve access to Council’s assets and facilities for creative sector use
- promote creative and cultural funding and expressions of interest opportunities
- promote Brisbane’s creative and cultural events.
Council encourages local, experienced creatives to participate in Brisbane's arts and cultural events and programming. When opportunities arise, Council's Creative Communities Team may contact registered creative workers to:
- provide information about future creative projects, events, grants and workshops
- encourage expression of interest applications from suitably qualified persons for creative projects.
If you need more information about the Creative Register, or to update your contact details after you have submitted your online application, email Council's Creative Communities Team.