Community Support Funding Program
The Community Support Funding Program offers financial assistance to:
- community groups facing financial hardships
- providers of affordable housing in Brisbane.
Successful community groups and service providers are credited a percentage of their annual general rates paid in the previous financial year.
Funding amounts vary according to general rates notice.
Funding round dates
Applications for this grant are now closed.
An applicant should:
- operate as a registered service with the Department of Housing and Public Works
- be based within the Brisbane Local Government Area (LGA)
- have been operating as a registered service since 1 July 2016
- have paid General Rates to Brisbane City Council in the previous financial year.
If you need further information about this grant, phone Council on 07 3403 8888 and ask to speak with the Grants Unit.