Community Support Funding Program
The Community Support Funding Program offers financial assistance to:
- community groups facing financial hardships
- providers of affordable housing in Brisbane.
Successful community groups and service providers are credited a percentage of their annual general rates paid in the previous financial year.
Funding amounts vary according to general rates notice.
Funding round dates
Applications for this grant are now closed.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by December 2018.
An applicant should:
- operate as a registered service with the Department of Housing and Public Works
- be based within the Brisbane Local Government Area (LGA)
- have been operating as a registered service since 1 July 2017
- have paid General Rates to Brisbane City Council in the previous financial year.
Please read the grant guidelines prior to preparing your application.
All applications are submitted online. The online application system allows you to save, develop and print out applications before you submit them. Select the application form link which relates to your organisation:
- Form 1 - Application for Community Organisations and Not-for-Profit Housing Providers
- Form 2 - Application for Commercial Providers of Affordable Housing
If you need further information about this grant, phone Council on 07 3403 8888 and ask to speak with the Grants Unit.