Enhanced safety lighting project - Princeton Street public car park - Kenmore
Brisbane City Council has completed works to upgrade lighting in the public car park off Princeton Street, Kenmore.
This project is part of Council’s $1 million commitment to enhance safety lighting in Brisbane.
|Address||Princeton Street, Kenmore|
|Project||Improved safety and amenity|
|Latest update||Construction was completed in June 2016.|
About the project
As part of the project, Council replaced existing lighting in the Princeton Street public car park with new energy efficient lights. New lighting was also installed on the perimeter to ensure even lighting levels across the car park.
- replacing four lights in the centre of the car park with energy efficient LED lighting
- installing three new LED lights on the western and eastern perimeter
- trenching and electrical cabling works
- new pavement hatching and bollards to clearly delineate existing disabled parking spaces.
The project has improved visibility and safety and provides increased amenity for car park users.
If you would like to ask questions or find out more about the enhanced safety lighting project at Princeton Street public car park you can:
- phone the project team on 1800 884 681
- phone Council on (07) 3403 8888
- email email@example.com
- write to:
Enhanced safety lighting project – Princeton Street public car park
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001