Recycling guide for households
Brisbane's Best Recycling Guide
Brisbane’s Best Recycling Guide for Households is a pocket guide about the benefits of recycling. The guide provides:
- the easiest ways to collect recyclables from your house
- what can and cannot go in Council's recycling wheelie bin
- answers to frequently asked questions
- information on sorting recyclables
- answers to recycling myth
- guidance on how to recycle items not accepted in Council's kerbside collection (includes reusable household goods, scrap metals and garden waste).
Download a copy of Brisbane's Best Recycling Guide for Households.
- Brisbane's Best Recycling Guide for Households (PDF - 5Mb)
- Brisbane's Best Recycling Guide for Households (Word - 2.2Mb)
You can get a printed copy of Brisbane's Best Recycling Guide for Households by requesting a copy online, phoning Council on 07 3403 8888 or visiting your local:
The information in this guide is also available on Council's free Brisbane bin and recycling app. This app can help you:
- learn what to put in the recycling bin
- remember your bin collection days
- find out about Council's waste and resource recovery facilities and services.