Cleaner Suburbs Awards
Cleaner Suburb Awards winners
A panel of industry experts judge the awards, except the People's Choice Litter Prevention Award which is voted on by the public.
The 2018 winners were announced at a ceremony hosted by the Lord Mayor at Brisbane City Hall on Wednesday 17 October.
View the 2018 list of winners and finalists.
There are seven categories and 11 Cleaner Suburbs Awards:
- Councillors' Clean Green Choice Award
- Litter Prevention Award (contains four awards)
- Waste Innovation Award
- Brisbane's Clean Green Award
- People's Choice Litter Prevention Award
- Clean Schools Award (contains two awards)
- Outstanding Clean Green Award.
Find out more about each of these Cleaner Suburbs Awards categories.
For more information on the Cleaner Suburbs Awards you can: