- local, national and international performances and music events
- corporate functions and events
- community events.
Riverstage holds up to 9500 patrons, however the venue is scalable for a number of different event modes.
To find out more about commercial hire options and maximum capacity for your event, phone our Riverstage Venue and Events Administrator on 07 3403 7921.
Riverstage technical facilities include:
- 50 square metre backstage storage
- six metre x three metre front of house with underground cable access that can be modified to meet your requirements
- power supply audio 150 amps per phase
- power supply lighting 350 amps per phase
- rigging points and weight loadings
- high speed internet and telephone access.
If you hire Riverstage for a ticketed event, we'll work with you and our ticket supplier, Ticketmaster, to deliver ticketing services for your event.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations state that during a concert at Riverstage:
- noise level cannot be greater than 100dB (A) LAeq when measured 30 metres from the stage, over any five-minute interval during the event
- all amplified noise must finish by 10pm.
Noise levels are measured by an independent company at spectator height from front of house.
The Riverstage complex has four levels. View the floor plans in your preferred format:
Ground floor - offices
Level 1 - stage, production office and two dressing rooms
Level 2 - green room, kitchen facilities and two dressing rooms
Level 3 - covered rooftop hospitality area
For more information on hiring Riverstage for your concert or event, phone our Riverstage Venue and Events Administrator between 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday on 07 3403 7921.
Any written correspondence for Riverstage should be directed to:
Brisbane City Council
GPO Box 1434
Brisbane Qld 4001