Lighting City Hall and King George Square
Make an application
Make an application to light up City Hall and/or King George Square by completing the City Hall and King George Square online application.
Lighting of City Hall and King George Square is only available to:
- organisations holding significant events or activities in City Hall or King George Square; or
- significant city, state or national events or awareness campaigns that:
- have a Brisbane-wide audience; or
- benefit all Brisbane residents; or
- attract 10,000 participants or more; or
- are a national event represented in multiple states.
Terms and conditions
The terms and conditions are specified in the City Hall and King George Square online application.
All applications are subject to Council and Civic approval. Council reserves the right to reject any application that does not satisfy the Light Up City Hall eligibility requirements and terms and conditions.
Scheduled light ups
View the schedule of future light ups on Council assets, including light up information for City Hall.
For more information about making an application to light up City Hall and/or King George Square, you can:
- phone the City Hall Operations Team during business hours on 07 3403 0016
- email City Hall Operations Team
Find information on lighting up other Council assets.