Free community hall hire in September
Brisbane City Council is enhancing community halls for local residents by waiving booking fees for eligible new hall users during the month of September.
Terms and conditions:
- first four hours of a customer’s booking in September 2018 will be free
- customer has not previously hired a community hall space in the last 12 months
- must be a not-for-profit organisation or individual hirer (commercial organisations not eligible)
- customer must provide feedback
- bookings longer than four hours must be billed the additional time
- use of AV equipment, kitchen facilities and security will incur additional fees
- limited to one free booking per customer.
For more information, phone the Community Halls team on 07 3407 0811.