Ken Fletcher Park designated booking site
Ken Fletcher Park at Tennyson has a designated site (amphitheatre) available for bookings for special events of short duration. The park is adjacent to the Tennyson reach of the Brisbane River.
To book this site for a special event, follow these steps:
- Consider the park location and facilities and watch our virtual tour of the booking site. Does the booking site at this park meet your needs? If so, go to Step 2. If not, view our other designated sites.
- Complete the online park booking application form, noting Council's standard booking conditions.
Ken Fletcher Park is located at 27 Softstone Street, Tennyson.
View Ken Fletcher Park, Tennyson in a larger map
Ken Fletcher Park includes the following facilities:
- accessible and inclusive playground
- booking site (amphitheatre)
- bus drop-off area
- car park
- picnic area
- public art
- public pontoon (non motorised water activities)
- seating and shade
- public toilets
View a virtual tour of the Ken Fletcher Park booking site. The virtual tour is mouse and keyboard accessible.
View the Ken Fletcher Park booking site (amphitheatre) in the 'Ken Fletcher Park designated booking site' album in Council's Flickr account.
Bookings only apply to the designated site you choose in the park and to the use of any facilities in that designated site. You cannot book barbecues, shelters (other than rotundas marked) or playgrounds for your specific use, though your group is free to share these facilities with other park visitors.
You may also be able to book a different area of the park (rather than the designated site). For more information phone Council on 07 3403 8888 and ask to speak to a Regional Parks Officer.