Centenary Pool, Spring Hill
Experience a little of Brisbane's history in this 1950s Olympic-standard pool and diving pool complex. Find information below on Centenary Pool opening times, fees, pool events and more. The pool remains open over winter, with all facilities available. Centenary Pool offers:
- a learn to swim program in an enclosed heated programs pool
- group fitness classes
- a heated 50 metre outdoor pool
- five metre deep diving pool with diving boards and high diving platforms
- wading pool
- swim squad training
- a fitness centre.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for zero-five year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for six-10 year olds, require constant active supervision by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.
View the Centenary Pool photo gallery as a slideshow, or view photos individually within Council's Flickr account.
View photos of other Council's swimming pools in Council's Flickr 'pools' collection