Jindalee Pool has a:
- children's splash pad
- 18 metre indoor heated pool
- 50 metre, eight lane, outdoor pool
The pool offers swimming lessons, squad programs and stroke development classes.
Find out the opening hours and the entry fees. The splash pad is closed during winter.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
With financial assistance from the Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs, Brisbane City Council has installed a number of mobility aids, to maximise access and participation in the activities available at Jindalee Pool.
Specialised equipment includes:
- an access ramp into the 50 metre outdoor pool
- a PVC wheelchair for use on the ramp
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.