Yeronga Park Memorial Swimming Pool
Whether you're an experienced swimmer or looking to learn to swim, Yeronga Park Memorial Swimming Pool is a great place to take a dip. It has four swimming pools (enclosed heated programs pool, 50 metre heated outdoor pool, 25 metre heated outdoor pool and kids' wading pool) and offers swimming lessons, stroke development classes, kiosk and more. Yeronga Park Memorial Swimming Pool is open during summer and winter.
Find out about the opening hours, facilities and entry fees for adults and kids. The pool is open all year round.
- Tuesday 20 November - 25 metre closed from 9am-3pm
- Thursday 29 November - 25 metre shallow end closed from 9am-12.15pm
- Friday 30 November - 25 metre closed from 9am-2.30pm.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
When by the pool with your kids Keep watch @ public pools recommends:
- for 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer
- for 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group
- for 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.