Sandgate Aquatic Centre
Located on the Sandgate Foreshore, Sandgate Aquatic Centre has a variety of facilities, including a 50 metre pool, leisure pool and an indoor learn to swim pool.
Find out about the opening hours and entry fees to the pool. The venue is closed during winter, except for learn to swim which runs all year round.
- Tuesday 29 November from 9.30am-11.30am (only the Leisure Pool will be closed)
- Thursday 1 December from 8.30am-2.30pm (whole complex closed)
- Friday 3 February from 7.30am-1.30pm (whole complex closed)
- Monday 6 February from 8.30am-3pm (whole complex closed)
- Friday 10 February from 8am-3pm (whole complex closed)
- Friday 17 February from 8am-3pm (whole complex closed).
Council would like to apologise for any inconvenience.
Council endorses the Keep Watch public education program of the Royal Life Saving Society - Australia.
Keep watch @ public pools
For 0-5 year olds and non-swimmers, a parent or guardian must be in the water at all times within arms' reach of the child/non-swimmer.
For 6-10 year olds, constant active supervision is required by a parent or guardian. Be prepared to get wet and enter the water with this age group.
For 11-14 year olds, parents or guardians must physically check on children on a regular basis.