Lighting Sandgate Town Hall
Brisbane City Council now offers the opportunity to light up Sandgate Town Hall for important events taking place in the hall or significant local, state or national events.
How to apply
If you wish to light up Sandgate Town Hall, you can submit an application by completing the Sandgate Town Hall online application.
Lighting of Sandgate Town Hall is only available to:
- organisations holding events or activities in Sandgate Town Hall; or
- significant local, state or national events or awareness campaigns that:
- have a Brisbane-wide audience; or
- benefit all Brisbane residents; or
- are a national event represented in multiple states.
Terms and conditions
The terms and conditions are specified in the Sandgate Town Hall online application.
All applications are subject to Council and Civic approval. Council reserves the right to reject any application that does not satisfy the eligibility requirements and terms and conditions.
Scheduled light ups
View the schedule of future light ups on Council assets, including light up information for Sandgate Town Hall.
For more information about making an application to light up Sandgate Town Hall, you can:
- phone the Community Halls Team during business hours on 07 3407 0811
- email Community Halls Team
Find information on lighting up other Council assets.