Overgrown land and pests

Brisbane City Council provides information about pest animals, overgrown land and graffiti. You can find out about the complaints process and when you can make a complaint.

""Overgrown land

Residents should ensure that their land is not overgrown and that their vegetation is not unsightly. Find out about complaints and the investigation process.

""Pest animals

Find out about pest animals and whether you can make a complaint or report a pest animal in your neighbourhood.