Footpaths and driveways

Council has regulations for the way you conduct work on footways. Find out about permit requirements, application forms and fees for constructing driveways, using footways or closing a road.

""Using or closing a road or footway

Find out about permits needed to conduct activities on Council's footways and roads. This includes depositing materials, road closures and adding a planter box. 


Driveway permits

If you are going to build, repair or modify a driveway, you need a permit to cross the footway.