Lodging a submission via PD Online
Your feedback helps Brisbane City Council make decisions about proposed development. The best way to have your say is with PD Online.
Find the development application online
Before you lodge a submission, you can view all the documents and plans associated with a development using PD Online:
- Access PD Online.
- Read the terms and conditions on the PD Online homepage, then select 'I Agree' at the bottom of the page.
- Select 'Application enquiry'.
- Search for an application using the:
- application number or
- street address or
- lot and plan number.
- Enter the search details then select 'Search'.
- The application(s) will be listed under the heading 'Applications Found' with the most recent applications listed last.
- To check an application, select the plus (+) button to the left of the application number.
- Application details will appear. Select the blue highlighted content to show more information.
Lodge the submission
To lodge a submission:
- Once the application details appear, you can make a submission by selecting the blue highlighted 'Development Assessment Submission' link under the application number.
- A new 'Development Application Submission' window will open. Before you proceed, ensure you have prepared the grounds for your submission.
- Enter your personal details. All details with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- Select 'Next' at the bottom of the page.
- Check that your details are correct then select 'Confirm' at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down the page to the 'Submission detail' section and enter the reason(s) for your submission by selecting the 'Submissions details' field.
- Attach any supporting documents by selecting the 'Browse' button within the 'Attach files' field. Once the document is located, select the 'Attach' button.
- Select the 'Next' button at the bottom of the page to continue.
- Choose whether you want your details to be disclosed during the assessment phase by selecting the circle field next to either 'Yes' or 'No'.
- View your submission by selecting the blue highlighted 'View my submission' link.
- To lodge the submission select the box field (above the cancel and accept buttons). A green tick appears next to the 'I agree that this document is a true representation of the submission I have prepared. I agree by transmitting it electronically to Brisbane City Council and Council agreeing to accept it electronically, it has the same status as if I had signed it' field.
- To submit, select the 'Accept' button at the bottom of the page.