City Plan Amendment v05.00/2017 - Superseded
Amendment v05.00/2017 was adopted by the Brisbane City Council on 28 February 2017 and came into effect on 24 March 2017. Amendment v05.00/2017 incorporated major and interim local government infrastructure plan amendments to Brisbane City Plan 2014 under s117(1) of the Sustainable Planning Act 2009 and included:
- Hemmant-Lytton Neighbourhood Plan and associated consequential amendments to the balance of the City Plan 2014, including consequential amendments to the transitional Local Government Infrastructure Plan
- updated City Centre Neighbourhood Plan and associated consequential amendments to the balance of the City Plan 2014.
These amendments superseded the previously published Amendment v04.00/2016.
The tables of amendments to City Plan 2014 - 24 March 2017 lists the details of the amendments. You can download the table of amendments to the City Plan 2014:
- Table of amendments (v05.00/2017) to City Plan 2014 - Hemmant-Lytton Neighbourhood Plan - 24 March 2017 (Word - 229kb)
- Table of amendments (v05.00/2017) to City Plan 2014 - City Centre Neighbourhood Plan - 24 March 2017 (Word - 185kb).
Notice of adoption of amendments to Brisbane City Plan 2014
- Public notice of adoption (Government Gazette) of Amendment v05.00/2017 to Brisbane City Plan 2014 (PDF - 788kb).
Current version of City Plan 2014
The ePlan is the current electronic version of Brisbane City Plan 2014. Once you have your property report from our interactive map, you can read more about development requirements in Council's ePlan.
The City Plan is also provided as a series of separate documents, which are available to download. Most of these are Word documents and are accessible to website assistive technologies.
Brisbane City Plan 2014 maps are provided in downloadable PDF format and are inaccessible to website assistive technologies. If you require assistance accessing or interpreting any of these maps, phone Council on 07 3403 8888. These documents may also be large in size and take some time to download.