City Plan Amendment v10.00/2018 - Superseded
Amendment v10.00/2018 was adopted by the Brisbane City Council on 5 June 2018 and came into effect on 29 June 2018. The amendment included:
A new Local Government Infrastructure Plan (LGIP) between 2016 and 2026 including the following trunk infrastructure networks:
- stormwater network (e.g. pipes and water quality treatment devices)
- transport network (e.g. roads, pathways, ferry terminals and bus stops)
- public parks and land for community facilities network.
Adoption of a new Major amendment for Long term infrastructure (MALTI) beyond 2026:
- protection of land for long term infrastructure.
Minor, Administrative and Major Planning Scheme Policy Amendment included:
- consequential amendments to support the adoption of the Local Government Infrastructure Plan
- changes in open space zoning and removal of references to cross block links throughout the City Plan and the Streetscape Hierarchy Overlay.
- an update to infrastructure design standards.
Table of amendments
The table of amendments to City Plan 2014 – 29 June 2018 lists the details of the amendments. You can download the table of amendments to the City Plan 2014:
- Table of amendments – LGIP, LGIP Administrative, LGIP Minor, Major PSP and MALTI Combined Schedule of amendments - effective 29 June 2018 (Word - 877kb).
Notices of adoption of Amendments to Brisbane City Plan 2014
You can download the public notice of adoption:
- Public Notice of Adoption (Government Gazette) of Amendment v10.00/2018 (PDF – 288kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Courier Mail) of Amendment v10.00/2018 (PDF – 145kb).
Superseded versions of City Plan 2014
You can view the superseded version v10.00/2018 of the City Plan. Some documents need Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer installed on your computer to view or print them. Some documents may also have a large file size and could take some time to download.
Navigate through the following links to download the documents and maps from the superseded original City Plan 2014:
The documents are ordered within folders that broadly follow the structure of the ePlan. For example, Citation & commencement and Part 1 are contained within a folder named “Part 1”.
Zoning, overlay and PFTI Maps are presented as individual PDF map tiles that correspond to the relevant map tile grids for zoning/overlays and PFTI mapping. You can identify a properties map tile via the interactive mapping 'property report'. If you wish to identify a specific map tile for a suburb or area, use the 'Suburbs by grid number' table on the zoning/overlay or PFTI pages.
Current Amendment v11.00/2018 supersedes the previously published version of City Plan 2014 (that was associated with Amendment v10.00/2018).
Current version of City Plan 2014
The ePlan is the current electronic version of Brisbane City Plan 2014. Once you have your property report from our interactive map, you can read more about development requirements in Council's ePlan.
The City Plan is also provided as a series of separate documents, which are available to download. Most of these are Word documents and are accessible to website assistive technologies.
Brisbane City Plan 2014 maps are provided in downloadable PDF format and are inaccessible to website assistive technologies. If you require assistance accessing or interpreting any of these maps, phone Council on 07 3403 8888. These documents may also be large in size and take some time to download.