City Plan Amendment v15.00/2019 - Superseded
Amendment v15.00/2019 was adopted by the Brisbane City Council on 14 May 2019 and came into effect on 31 May 2019. The major amendment included:
- new The Gap Neighbourhood Plan and associated consequential amendments to the balance of City Plan
- citywide amendment - Retirement and aged care amendments package.
Table of amendments
The table of amendments to City Plan 2014 – 31 May 2019 lists the details of the amendments. You can download the table of amendments to the City Plan 2014:
- Table of amendments - The Gap Neighbourhood Plan (v15.00/2019) to City Plan 2014 - 31 May 2019 (Word 15.7Mb)
- Table of amendments – Retirement and aged care amendments package (v15.00/2019) to City Plan 2014 - 31 May 2019 (Word - 88kb)
Notices of adoption of Amendments to Brisbane City Plan 2014
You can download the public notice of adoption:
- Public Notice of Adoption (The Gap Neighbourhood Plan – Government Gazette) of Amendment v15.00/2019 (PDF - 262kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (The Gap Neighbourhood Plan – Courier Mail) of Amendment v15.00/2019 (PDF - 250kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Retirement and aged care - Government Gazette) of Amendment v15.00/2019 (PDF - 262kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Retirement and aged care - Courier Mail) of Amendment v15.00/2019 (PDF - 250kb)
Superseded versions of City Plan 2014
You can view the superseded version v15.00/2019 of the City Plan. Some documents need Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer installed on your computer to view or print them. Some documents may also have a large file size and could take some time to download.
Navigate through the following links to download the documents and maps from the superseded original City Plan 2014:
The documents are ordered within folders that broadly follow the structure of the ePlan. For example, Citation & commencement and Part 1 are contained within a folder named “Part 1”.
Zoning, overlay and PFTI Maps are presented as individual PDF map tiles that correspond to the relevant map tile grids for zoning/overlays and PFTI mapping. You can identify a properties map tile via the interactive mapping 'property report'. If you wish to identify a specific map tile for a suburb or area, use the 'Suburbs by grid number' table on the zoning/overlay or PFTI pages.
Current Amendment v16.00/2019 supersedes the previously published version of City Plan 2014 (that was associated with Amendment v15.00/2019).
Current version of City Plan 2014
The ePlan is the current electronic version of Brisbane City Plan 2014. Once you have your property report from our interactive map, you can read more about development requirements in Council's ePlan.
The City Plan is also provided as a series of separate documents, which are available to download. Most of these are Word documents and are accessible to website assistive technologies.
Brisbane City Plan 2014 maps are provided in downloadable PDF format and are inaccessible to website assistive technologies. If you require assistance accessing or interpreting any of these maps, phone Council on 07 3403 8888. These documents may also be large in size and take some time to download.