City Plan Amendment v16.00/2019 - Superseded
Amendment v16.00/2019 came into effect on 26 July 2019 and included two amendment packages.
The Major amendment included the new Coorparoo and Districts Neighbourhood Plan and associated consequential amendments to the balance of City Plan (adopted 28 May 2019).
The Minor and administrative amendment package H (adopted 4 June 2019), included:
- updates to Brisbane Standard Drawings
- amendments to mapping to reflect changes made to state planning policy mapping (Heritage)
- zoning changes to reflect current development approvals
- supporting updates to overlay maps to reflect zoning changes.
Table of amendments
The table of amendments to City Plan 2014 – 26 July 2019 lists the details of the amendments. You can download the table of amendments to the City Plan 2014:
- Table of amendments - Coorparoo and Districts Neighbourhood Plan (v16.00/2019) to City Plan 2014 - 26 July 2019 (Word 9Mb)
- Table of amendments – Minor and administrative amendment package H (v16.00/2019) to City Plan 2014 - 26 July 2019 (Word - 115kb).
Notices of adoption of Amendments to Brisbane City Plan 2014
You can download the public notice of adoption:
- Public Notice of Adoption (Coorparoo and Districts neighbourhood plan - Government Gazette) of Amendment v16.00/2019 (PDF - 287kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Coorparoo and Districts neighbourhood plan - Courier Mail) of Amendment v16.00/2019 (PDF - 381kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Minor and administrative amendment package H – Government Gazette) of Amendment v16.00/2019 (PDF - 287kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Minor and administrative amendment package H – Courier Mail) of Amendment v16.00/2019 (PDF - 369kb).
Superseded versions of City Plan 2014
You can view the superseded version v16.00/2019 of the City Plan. Some documents may have large file sizes and could take some time to download.
Navigate through the following links to download the documents and maps from the superseded original City Plan 2014:
The documents are ordered within folders that broadly follow the structure of the ePlan. For example, Citation & commencement and Part 1 are contained within a folder named “Part 1”.
Zoning, overlay and PFTI Maps are presented as individual PDF map tiles that correspond to the relevant map tile grids for zoning/overlays and PFTI mapping. You can identify a property's map tile via the interactive mapping 'property report'. If you wish to identify a specific map tile for a suburb or area, use the 'Suburbs by grid number' table on the zoning/overlay or PFTI pages.
Current Amendment v17.00/2019 supersedes the previously published version of City Plan 2014 (that was associated with Amendment v16.00/2019).