City Plan Amendment v18.00/2020 - Superseded
Amendment v18.00/2020 came into effect on 28 February 2020.
The Major amendment included:
- the new Banyo-Northgate Neighbourhood Plan and associated consequential amendments to the balance of City Plan (adopted 26 November 2019)
- the updated Kangaroo Point Peninsula Neighbourhood Plan and associated consequential amendments to the balance of City Plan (adopted 19 November 2019).
Table of amendments
The table of amendments to City Plan 2014 – 28 February lists the details of the amendments. You can download the table of amendments to the City Plan 2014:
- Table of amendments - Banyo-Northgate Neighbourhood Plan (v18.00/2020) to City Plan 2014 - 28 February 2020 (Word - 6.5Mb)
- Table of amendments – Kangaroo Point Peninsula Neighbourhood Plan (v18.00/2020) to City Plan 2014 - 28 February 2020 (Word - 8Mb).
Notices of adoption of Amendments to Brisbane City Plan 2014
You can download the public notice of adoption:
- Public Notice of Adoption (Banyo-Northgate and Kangaroo Point Peninsula Neighbourhood Plans - Courier Mail) - v18.00/2020 (PDF - 568kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Banyo-Northgate and Kangaroo Point Peninsula Neighbourhood Plans - Government Gazette) - v18.00/2020 (PDF - 260kb).
Superseded versions of City Plan 2014
You can view the superseded version v18.00/2020 of the City Plan. Some documents may have large file sizes and could take some time to download.
Navigate through the following links to download the documents and maps from the superseded original City Plan 2014:
The documents are ordered within folders that broadly follow the structure of the ePlan. For example, Citation & commencement and Part 1 are contained within a folder named “Part 1”.
Zoning, overlay and PFTI Maps are presented as individual PDF map tiles that correspond to the relevant map tile grids for zoning/overlays and PFTI mapping. You can identify a property's map tile via the interactive mapping 'property report'. If you wish to identify a specific map tile for a suburb or area, use the 'Suburbs by grid number' table on the zoning/overlay or PFTI pages.
Current Amendment v19.00/2020 supersedes the previously published version of City Plan 2014 (that was associated with Amendment v18.00/2020).