City Plan Amendment v01.02/2015 - Superseded
Amendment v01.02/2015 was adopted by Brisbane City Council on 1 September 2015 and came into effect on 4 September 2015. Amendment v01.02/2015 was an amendment to the Brisbane City Plan 2014 under s117(1) of the Sustainable Planning Act 2009.
Amendment v01.02/2015 minor and administrative amendment included:
- alignment of strategic vision with Council’s corporate vision (Brisbane Vision 2031)
- changes to correct factual matters to provide greater clarity about the application of the provisions
- amendments to mapping to reflect changes made to state planning policy mapping
- minor changes to Heritage overlay to clarify curtilage
- changes to mapping as a result of approved development occurring
- correction or change to numbering/naming of certain maps.
The table of amendments to City Plan 2014 - 4 September 2015 lists the details of the amendments. You can download the table of amendments to the City Plan 2014:
- Table of minor and administrative amendments (v01.02/2015) to City Plan 2014 - 4 September 2015 (Word - 123kb).
Notice of adoption of Amendments to Brisbane City Plan 2014
Superseded versions of City Plan 2014
View the superseded version v01.02/2015 of City Plan.
The documents are ordered within folders that broadly follow the structure of the ePlan. For example, Citation & commencement and Part 1 are contained within a folder named “Part 1”.
Zoning, overlay and plans for trunk infrastructure (PFTI) maps are presented as individual PDF map tiles that correspond to the relevant map tile grids for zoning/overlays and PFTI mapping. You can identify a properties map tile via the interactive mapping 'property report'. If you wish to identify a specific map tile for a suburb or area, use the 'suburbs by grid number' table on the zoning/overlay or PFTI pages.
Current version of City Plan 2014
The ePlan is the current electronic version of Brisbane City Plan 2014. Once you have your property report from our interactive map, you can read more about development requirements in Council's ePlan.
City Plan is also provided as a series of separate documents, which are available to download. Most of these are Word documents and are accessible to website assistive technologies.
Brisbane City Plan 2014 maps are provided in downloadable PDF format and are inaccessible to website assistive technologies. If you require assistance accessing or interpreting any of these maps, phone Council on 07 3403 8888. These documents may also be large in size and take some time to download.