Current City Plan Amendment v14.00/2019
Amendment v14.00/2019 was adopted by the Brisbane City Council on 5 February 2019 and came into effect on 15 February 2019. The minor and administrative amendments included:
- zoning changes to reflect current development approvals
- supporting updates to overlay maps to reflect zoning changes.
Table of amendments
The table of amendments to City Plan 2014 – 15 February 2019 lists the details of the amendments. You can download the table of amendments to the City Plan 2014:
- Table of amendments – Minor amendment package G (v14.00/2019) to City Plan 2014 - 15 February 2019 (Word - 90kb).
Notices of adoption of Amendments to Brisbane City Plan 2014
You can download the public notice of adoption:
- Public Notice of Adoption (Minor G – Government Gazette) of Amendment v14.00/2019 (PDF - 266kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Minor G – Courier Mail) of Amendment v14.00/2019 (PDF - 338kb).
Current and superseded versions of City Plan
Current Amendment v14.00/2019 supersedes the previously published version of City Plan 2014 (that was associated with Amendment v13.00/2018).
The ePlan is the current electronic version of Brisbane City Plan 2014. Once you have your property report from our interactive map, you can read more about development requirements in Council's ePlan.
The City Plan is also provided as a series of separate documents, which are available to download. Most of these are Word documents and are accessible to website assistive technologies.
Brisbane City Plan 2014 maps are provided in downloadable PDF format and are inaccessible to website assistive technologies. If you require assistance accessing or interpreting any of these maps, phone Council on 07 3403 8888. These documents may also be large in size and take some time to download.