Current City Plan amendment v15.00/2019
Amendment v15.00/2019 was adopted by the Brisbane City Council on 14 May 2019 and came into effect on 31 May 2019. The major amendment included:
- new The Gap Neighbourhood Plan and associated consequential amendments to the balance of City Plan
- citywide amendment - Retirement and aged care amendments package.
Table of amendments
The table of amendments to City Plan 2014 – 31 May 2019 lists the details of the amendments. You can download the table of amendments to the City Plan 2014:
- Table of amendments - The Gap Neighbourhood Plan (v15.00/2019) to City Plan 2014 - 31 May 2019 (Word 15.7Mb)
- Table of amendments – Retirement and aged care amendments package (v15.00/2019) to City Plan 2014 - 31 May 2019 (Word - 88kb)
Notices of adoption of Amendments to Brisbane City Plan 2014
You can download the public notice of adoption:
- Public Notice of Adoption (The Gap Neighbourhood Plan – Government Gazette) of Amendment v15.00/2019 (PDF - 262kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (The Gap Neighbourhood Plan – Courier Mail) of Amendment v15.00/2019 (PDF - 250kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Retirement and aged care - Government Gazette) of Amendment v15.00/2019 (PDF - 262kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Retirement and aged care - Courier Mail) of Amendment v15.00/2019 (PDF - 250kb)
Current and superseded versions of City Plan
Current Amendment v15.00/2019 supersedes the previously published version of City Plan 2014 (that was associated with Amendment v14.00/2019).
Current version of City Plan 2014
The ePlan is the current electronic version of Brisbane City Plan 2014. Once you have your property report from our interactive map, you can read more about development requirements in Council's ePlan.
The City Plan is also provided as a series of separate documents, which are available to download. Most of these are Word documents and are accessible to website assistive technologies.
Brisbane City Plan 2014 maps are provided in downloadable PDF format and are inaccessible to website assistive technologies. If you require assistance accessing or interpreting any of these maps, phone Council on 07 3403 8888. These documents may also be large in size and take some time to download.