Guides to planning
Brisbane City Council has created simple guides to planning. The Residential Form Handbook provides case studies about residential developments, explains dwelling type verses density and more. The Neighbourhood Planning Glossary is a plain English explanation of various planning terms.
You can download a simple guide to making a submission below:
- Have your say on neighbourhood planning factsheet (PDF - 1.2Mb)
- Have your say on neighbourhood planning factsheet (Word - 359kb)
Find more guides to planning in the Brisbane City Plan 2014 fact sheets.
Residential Form Handbook
Download the handbook in four parts:
- Residential Form Handbook part one (PDF - 1.6Mb)
- Residential Form Handbook part two (PDF - 1.4Mb)
- Residential Form Handbook part three (PDF - 1.2Mb)
- Residential Form Handbook part four (PDF - 1.7Mb).