Lodging a submission via PD Online
To provide feedback to Council about a proposed development, you can find an application and lodge your submission online by using PD Online.
Find the development application online
- Visit PD Online.
- Read the terms and conditions on the PD Online homepage, then select I Agree at the bottom of the page.
- Select Application enquiry.
- Search for an application using the:
- application number
- street address
- lot and plan number
- Enter the search details then select Search:
- The application(s) will be listed under the heading Applications Found with the most recent applications listed last
- To check an application, select the plus (+) button to the left of the application number.
- Application details will appear. Select the blue highlighted content to show more information.
Lodge the submission
- Once the application details appear, you can make a submission by selecting the blue highlighted Development Assessment Submission link under the application number.
- A new Development Application Submission window will open. Before you proceed, ensure you have prepared the grounds for your submission.
- Enter your personal details. All details with an asterisk are mandatory.
- Select Next at the bottom of the page.
- Check that your details are correct, then select Confirm at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down the page to the Submission detail section and enter the reason(s) for your submission by selecting the Submissions details field.
- Attach any supporting documents by selecting the Browse button within the Attach files field. Once the document is located, select the Attach button.
- Select the Next button at the bottom of the page to continue.
- Choose whether you want your details to be disclosed during the assessment phase by selecting the circle field next to either Yes or No.
- View your submission by selecting the blue highlighted View my submission link.
- To lodge the submission select the box field (above the cancel and accept buttons). A green tick appears next to the 'I agree that this document is a true representation of the submission I have prepared. I agree by transmitting it electronically to Brisbane City Council and Council agreeing to accept it electronically, it has the same status as if I had signed it' field.
- To submit, select the Accept button at the bottom of the page.
Help and support
There are training tools and guides to help you use PD Online.