Annexures to reference specifications for civil engineering work
There are two parts of the specifications system:
- reference specification
The annexure needs to be submitted and referenced with the specification. The annexure modifies the reference specification by additions, deletions or amendments. It takes precedence over any inconsistent provisions in the reference specification, in particular, the technical needs for the project.
Alternatively, you can use a 'job specification' to provide information. If both annexure and job specification are used, the job specification takes precedence.
How to fill out the annexure
The annexure to the reference specifications are available for you to download.
You can either mark up a paper copy to suit the proposed contract or edit the file in Microsoft Word. Please note that the section and page breaks in the Microsoft Word file have been inserted to suit double-sided printing.
When you fill out the annexure, it is important to clearly identify the project in the header or text of the annexure, as each annexure is job-specific. If edited in Microsoft Word, insert the project description or contract serial number into the document header. Alternatively, write the project description or contract serial number into each section of a printed and hand-written document.
You need to have Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer installed on your computer to view or print this document.
- AS110 General Requirements (Word - 29kb)
- AS120 Quality (Word - 32kb)
- AS140 Earthworks (Word - 35kb)
- AS145 Utility Trenches (Word - 32kb)
- AS150 Roadworks (Word - 36kb)
- AS154 Traffic Signs (Word - 32kb)
- AS155 Road Pavement Markings (Word - 31kb)
- AS160 Drainage (Word - 31kb)
- AS170 Stonework (Word - 31kb)
- AS180 Unit Paving (Word - 30kb)
- AS190 Landscaping (Word - 47kb)
- AS200 Concrete Work (Word - 49kb)
- AS205 Centres Concrete Paths (Word - 49kb)
- AS210 Masonry (Word - 28kb)
- AS220 Woodwork (Word - 28kb)
- AS230 Structural Steel (Word - 34kb)
- AS240 Coatings (Word - 29kb)
- AS300 Quarry Products (Word - 32kb)
- AS310 Dense Graded Asphalt (Word - 32kb)
- AS330 Sprayed Bituminous Surfacing (Word - 32kb)
- AS607 Traffic Signals - Rag Bolts (Word - 33kb).