City Plan Amendment v11.00/2018 - Superseded
Amendment v11.00/2018 was adopted by the Brisbane City Council on 31 July 2018, 7 August 2018 and 14 August 2018 and came into effect on 14 September 2018.
Major Amendment included:
- new Newstead north neighbourhood plan and associated consequential amendments to the balance of the City Plan 2014 adopted on 7 August 2018
- new Dutton Park-Fairfield neighbourhood plan and associated consequential amendment to the balance of the City Plan 2014 adopted on 14 August 2018
- the updated Spring Hill neighbourhood plan and consequential amendments to the balance of the City Plan 2014 adopted on 31 July 2018.
Minor Amendment package E was adopted on 14 August 2018 and included minor amendments to City Plan 2014 made under the Minister's Guidelines and Rules, section 17 of the Planning Act 2016.
The amendments include zoning changes intended to reflect development that has occurred or has commenced as a result of current development approvals, including Consent Orders of the Planning and Environment Court.
Supporting amendments were also made to overlay maps to reflect the zoning changes. The amendments apply to land in parts of Algester, Bracken Ridge, Bridgeman Downs, Calamvale, Cannon Hill, Carindale, Eight Mile Plains, Enoggera, Fig Tree Pocket, Kenmore, Manly West and Oxley.
Table of amendments
The table of amendments to City Plan 2014 – 14 September 2018 lists the details of the amendments. You can download the table of amendments to the City Plan 2014:
- Details of amendments - Major amendment Dutton Park-Fairfield Neighbourhood Plan (v11.00/2018) to City Plan 2014 - 14 September 2018 (Word - 14Mb)
- Details of amendments - Major amendment Newstead north Neighbourhood Plan (v11.00/2018) to City Plan 2014 - 14 September 2018 (Word - 6Mb)
- Details of amendments - Spring Hill Neighbourhood Plan Amendment Package (v11.00/2018) to City Plan 2014 - 14 September 2018 (Word - 20Mb)
- Table of amendments – Minor amendment package E (v11.00/2018) to City Plan 2014 - 14 September 2018.
Supplement map tiles for all neighbourhood plan amendment packages are effective in City Plan. Please see the current version of City Plan 2014 below.
Notices of adoption of Amendments to Brisbane City Plan 2014
You can download the public notice of adoption:
- Public Notice of Adoption (Government Gazette) of Amendment v11.00/2018 (PDF - 275kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Courier Mail) of Amendment v11.00/2018 (PDF - 303kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Minor E – Government Gazette) of Amendment v11/2018 (PDF - 259kb)
- Public Notice of Adoption (Minor E – Courier Mail) of Amendment v11/2018 (PDF - 527kb).
Superseded versions of City Plan 2014
You can view the superseded version v11.00/2018 of the City Plan. Some documents need Adobe Reader, Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Viewer installed on your computer to view or print them. Some documents may also have a large file size and could take some time to download.
Navigate through the following links to download the documents and maps from the superseded original City Plan 2014:
The documents are ordered within folders that broadly follow the structure of the ePlan. For example, Citation & commencement and Part 1 are contained within a folder named “Part 1”.
Zoning, overlay and PFTI Maps are presented as individual PDF map tiles that correspond to the relevant map tile grids for zoning/overlays and PFTI mapping. You can identify a properties map tile via the interactive mapping 'property report'. If you wish to identify a specific map tile for a suburb or area, use the 'Suburbs by grid number' table on the zoning/overlay or PFTI pages.
Current Amendment v13.00/2018 supersedes the previously published version of City Plan 2014 (that was associated with Amendment v12.00/2018).
Current version of City Plan 2014
The ePlan is the current electronic version of Brisbane City Plan 2014. Once you have your property report from our interactive map, you can read more about development requirements in Council's ePlan.
The City Plan is also provided as a series of separate documents, which are available to download. Most of these are Word documents and are accessible to website assistive technologies.
Brisbane City Plan 2014 maps are provided in downloadable PDF format and are inaccessible to website assistive technologies. If you require assistance accessing or interpreting any of these maps, phone Council on 07 3403 8888. These documents may also be large in size and take some time to download.